1. Weapon Enchantment 1: Caster enchants his personal weapon, making it a +0 magical weapon, +10 versus Undead Creatures. No other person may touch this blade or will suffer a number of concussion hits equal to the casters level. The caster may only have one Weapon Enchantment working at any time, and if his enchanted weapon is destroyed or lost, the Caster is at 25 for two weeks.
2. Shadow Blade: Causes the casters blade to emanate Darkness. The caster may control the Intensity from as dim as a moonless night to as dark as an underground tunnel.
3. Detect Unlife: The blade shimmers with a blue light if within 100 feet of any undead creature. It shines more brightly when pointed in the direction of the creature. If the Undead is invisible, then this reduces the combat penalty for the bearer to -50.
4. Draw Weapon: Casters Weapon leaps into his hand, negating any drawing penalties that round.
5. Invisible Blade: Casters weapon (including sheath as long as the sword is in the sheath) become invisible for the duration. In combat this negates the target's first 30 DB due to parrying. After the first attack, the blade becomes visible again.
6. Weapon Enchantment 2: As Weapon Enchantment 1, except the bonus is now +5 and +15 Vs. Undead.
7. Rejoining: Caster is able to repair any damage to his weapon. Caster is able is rejoin a broken portion up to 1 linear inch per level.
8. Open Ambush: Allows casters next strike to get a bonus to its critical equal to the number of ranks the caster has in the Ambush skill. If no successful hit is achieved or if no critical is inflicted, spell is lost without effect.
9. Returning Blade: Casters Blade flies through the air to the casters hand at a rate of 100 round if the weapon is restrained it cannot break free.
10. Flaming Blade: Weapon causes an additional "A" heat critical whenever a normal critical is obtained in combat.
11. Weapon Enchantment 3: As Weapon Enchantment 2 except that the bonus is +5, +20 Vs. Undead Creatures.
12. Body Sheath*: Caster "absorbs" his enchanted blade, and reproduces it at need (Caster simply wills it to come forth). The mass and weight of the weapon is added to the casters mass while the weapon is sheathed.
13. Vengeance Strike: On the Casters next successful hit against an Undead creature resulting in a critical, the critical is rolled on the "Holy" Chart vs. Large and Super Large Creatures.
14. Open Ambush True: As Open Ambush except the bonus is equal to the casters Number of ranks in ambush or the weapon skill whichever is greater.
15. Distance Strike: Caster may make hurl his personal weapon with the range of a short bow using his normal OB. (Range penalties apply).
16. Weapon Enchantment 4: As Weapon Enchantment 3 except that the bonus is +5, +25 Vs. Undead Creatures.
17. Spell Cleaver: Casters next successful strike against any enchanted item, weapon, etc. causes the item to make a RR role vs. the casters level or be dispelled.
18. Flaming Blade 2: As flaming blade except "B" critical is inflicted.
19. Whirlwind of Vengeance: Caster goes into a trance for one round during which he is able to make up to x1 his normal weapon strikes per 5 levels of caster (round down).
20. Distance Strike 2: As Distance Strike 2 except ranges are as long bow. (Range penalties apply).
25. Elemental Parry: Caster may use up to his entire normal weapon OB to "parry" one elemental spell attack. The caster gains OB bonus against next perceived elemental attack.
30. Dancing Weapon: Casters weapon will "dance" for the duration of this spell. The caster must fight with the weapon for one round prior to letting the weapon "dance." The weapon will have an OB of half the casters normal OB. It has an AT of 20, a DB of +0, and can take 5 hits per level of the caster (before this spell is dispelled). Once this spell is cast, the weapon will not stop attacking until it is dispelled or the duration ends.
50. Blade of Vengeance: Caster may cast one spell from this list per round for the duration.