1. Detect Order / Chaos: Detects the presence of "Order" and the presence of "Chaos."
2. Cancel Chaos: When the target of this spell is a target of a spell from a source of "Chaos," the incoming spell must first make a RR. For RR purposes, each spell uses a level equal to its caster's level. If the "incoming" spell passes the RR, it may target the caster normally; otherwise the incoming spell has no effect on this target.
3. Detect Invisible: Detects any invisible object in the area of the effect. Caster can concentrate on a different 5' each round.
4. Banish Chaos I: [RR Mod: -20] Banishes target Type I creature of "chaos" to its plane of origin. The caster may ask it one question, which it must answer truthfully.
5. Detect Illusion: Caster can check one object or place (up to 5'R) and tell if it is an illusion or has an illusion on it.
6. Hold Kind: Target humanoid, or creature of "Chaos", is held to 25% activity per round.
7. Dispel Chaos: As Cancel Chaos, except in addition, any active spell that was cast by a creature of "Chaos" that is on the target must make a RR (use the level of the spell's caster as the level of the spell). If the spell fails its RR, it is dispelled.
8. Banish Chaos II: [RR Mod: -20] As Banish I, except up to a Type II creature of "Chaos" is affected.
9. Detect Order / Chaos True: As Detect Order / Chaos except for duration and area of effect.
10. Chaos Cleansing: Caster may remove up to 1 corruption point per four levels caused by "Chaotic" influences.
11. Disillusion: One illusion within the area of effect ceases to exist (this does not include "Reality").
12. Banish Chaos III: [RR Mod: -20] As Banish I, except up to a Type III creature of "Chaos" is affected.
13. Unluck: The target's open-ended rolls are treated as standard percentile rolls, unmodified rolls are treated as modified results, and any other luck influences are ignored.
14. Dispel Chaos True: As Dispel Chaos, except the spell receives a -30 to its RR.
15. See Invisible: Caster can see all invisible things anywhere within normal sight. In addition, he suffers no penalties against invisible targets.
16. Banish Chaos IV: [RR Mod: -20] As Banish I, except up to a Type IV creature of "Chaos" is affected.
17. Divine Discipline: The caster receives a +2 Self Discipline bonus. The caster may only have one Divine Discipline active at any given time.
18. Mogoth's Illumination: As See Invisible and Detect Order / Chaos True, except the caster cannot see any visual illusions.
19. Unchaos: For the duration of the spell, target creature of "Chaos" loses all power points and does not regain any until the spell is cancelled or expires.
20. Banish Chaos V: [RR Mod: -20] As Banish I, except up to a Type V creature of "Chaos" is affected.
25. Divine Discipline True: The caster receives a +3 Self Discipline bonus. The caster may only have one Divine Discipline True active at any given time.
30. Banish Chaos True: [RR Mod: -20] As Banish I, except up to a Type VI creature of "Chaos" is affected.
50. Unchaos True: [RR Mod: -20] Target creature of "Chaos" ceases to exist.
If a creature of "Chaos" doesn't have a "type" based on Creatures & Monsters , use the following table to determine the creature's type.
|Level of Creature||"Type" of Creature|
|1 - 2||I|
|3 - 5||II|
|6 - 10||III|
|11 - 15||IV|
|16 - 20||V|
|21 - 40||VI|
Creatures of "Chaos" controlled by another being, receive a +10 RR versus Banishment. Mastered creatures receive a +15 RR versus Banishment. Certain powerful creatures of "Chaos" receive additional modifications.
@ - Denotes that the spell can be cast without expending power points.